A. Fuller Electric, Inc., is now hiring an Electrical Journeyman and an Electrical Apprentice.
We have been a family-owned establishment for over 25 years. As electrical contractors, we have incorporated residential, commercial, and industrial service work; while performing underground service work, trenching, electrical troubleshooting, and excavating. However, if it’s electrical – we can do it!
Our service area covers almost all of Fort Bend County and the southern portions of Harris County, Brazoria, and Galveston Counties.
We need a GREAT Journeyman and an Apprentice to join our team that is dedicated, reliable, and motivated to work!
We offer Prominent Incentives:
Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays. In addition, we will cover half of the employee’s Medical and Dental insurance after 90 days of employment.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
- Considerable physical activity.
- Our profession requires heavy physical work, such as lifting, pushing, walking, or pulling required objects up to 50 pounds.
- Physical work is a primary part (more than 70%) of the job.
- Might require hand or shovel digging.
If this opportunity interests you, give us a call or send a message below; we will be delighted to answer any questions you may have.
Get in Touch
Texas Electrical Master License: 5784
Texas Electrical Contractor License: 19989
Send Us a Message
“The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-intuitiveness; third, common sense.”— Thomas A. Edison
Apply with us to join our Team!