A. Fuller Electric, Inc., is now hiring an Electrical Journeyman and an Electrical Apprentice.
A family owned establishment for over 25 years. As electrical contractors, we have incorporated residential, commercial, and industrial service work; while performing underground service work, trenching, electrical troubleshooting, and excavating. If it’s electrical, we do it!
Our service area covers almost all of Fort Bend County and the southern portions of Harris County, Brazoria, and Galveston Counties.
We need GREAT Journeymen and Apprentices to join our team who are ready to work!
We offer Prominent Incentives:
Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays. In addition, we will cover half of the employee’s Medical and Dental insurance after 90 days of employment.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Must have a valid driver’s license or Identification.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
- Considerable physical activity.
- Our profession requires heavy physical work, such as lifting, pushing, walking, or pulling required objects up to 50 pounds.
- Physical work is a primary part (more than 70%) of the job.
- It might require hand or shovel digging.
If this opportunity interests you, give us a call or send a message below; we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Get in Touch
Texas Electrical Master License: 5784
Texas Electrical Contractor License: 19989
Send Us a Message
“The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-intuitiveness; third, common sense.”— Thomas A. Edison
Apply with us to join our Team!