- Portable space heaters should NEVER be plugged into an extension cord or multi-tap outlet device.
- Discoloration of a receptacle outlet can be an indication of overheating due to overloading of the circuit and/or loose connection.
- Portable hair dryers used in a bathroom should be protected by a Ground – Fault circuit interrupter (GFCI).
- The best material used for making a non-conductive ladder is Fiberglass.
- A device specifically designed to open a circuit when an electric arc is detected is known as an Arc-Fault circuit interrupter.
- It is recommended to replace batteries annually in an approved smoke alarm.
- It is recommended to test smoke alarms monthly.
- Courtesy by Wesley Wheeler, Safety Leader Magazine
The Ground – Fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) outlet above is protected. To reset the circuit, hit the red button to restore power. A GFCI outlet is required anywhere within 6 feet of a water source.
A. Fuller Electric, Inc has maintained multiple communities with evening drive-thru lighting inspections, street light poles, troubleshooting, irrigation controllers, and the list goes on. Our service area covers most of Fort Bend County as well as the southern portions of … Continue reading
A. Fuller Electric, Inc. specializes in→ Developments→ Fountains→ Irrigation Controllers→ Duct Banks→ Underground Work→ Street & Area Lighting→ Lift Stations→ Troubleshooting→ Whole-House Generators→ Surge Protectors We additionally maintained a variety of associations’ electrical needs. It includes ornamental street lighting replacement … Continue reading