- Portable space heaters should NEVER be plugged into an extension cord or multi-tap outlet device.
- Discoloration of a receptacle outlet can be an indication of overheating due to overloading of the circuit and/or loose connection.
- Portable hair dryers used in a bathroom should be protected by a Ground – Fault circuit interrupter (GFCI).
- The best material used for making a non-conductive ladder is Fiberglass.
- A device specifically designed to open a circuit when an electric arc is detected is known as an Arc-Fault circuit interrupter.
- It is recommended to replace batteries annually in an approved smoke alarm.
- It is recommended to test smoke alarms monthly.
The Ground – Fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) outlet above is protected. To reset the circuit, hit the red button to restore power. A GFCI outlet is required anywhere within 6 feet of a water source.
Courtesy by Wesley Wheeler, Safety Leader Magazine
Our office will be closed on Monday, July 5, 2021, in observance of Independence Day. We will return to regular business hours on Tuesday, July 6, 2021. We wish everyone a memorable and safe holiday weekend! May this day of independence bring our country tranquillity and prosperity. Don’t forget to recall the courageous Americans whoContinue reading “Happy 4th of July!”
We are looking for electricians who are ready to work! We have various commercial projects that are continuing and new projects that are being added constantly. We are electrical contractors that incorporate Residential, Commercial, and Industrial service work. Our service area covers almost all of Fort Bend County and the southern portions of Harris CountyContinue reading “We’re Hiring!”