- Portable space heaters should NEVER be plugged into an extension cord or multi-tap outlet device.
- Discoloration of a receptacle outlet can be an indication of overheating due to overloading of the circuit and/or loose connection.
- Portable hair dryers used in a bathroom should be protected by a Ground – Fault circuit interrupter (GFCI).
- The best material used for making a non-conductive ladder is Fiberglass.
- A device specifically designed to open a circuit when an electric arc is detected is known as an Arc-Fault circuit interrupter.
- It is recommended to replace batteries annually in an approved smoke alarm.
- It is recommended to test smoke alarms monthly.
- Courtesy by Wesley Wheeler, Safety Leader Magazine
The Ground – Fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) outlet above is protected. To reset the circuit, hit the red button to restore power. A GFCI outlet is required anywhere within 6 feet of a water source.
May the spirit of the season of the New Year fill your mind with Tranquility and Harmony! We would like to wish you all a Happy New Year! A. Fuller Electrical, Inc. | 281.499.5333 | www.afullerelectric.com
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas! Yes, we do have a bucket truck on-site!!! Street Light Poles are our Specialties! Street lighting is a prominent way to illuminate your area, business, or downtown area. Nevertheless, there may become a situation where one has fallen, a globe is broken, or may need one installed. Contact our office to have … Continue reading Season Greetings and Lighting Pleasing…
A. Fuller Electric, Inc has maintained multiple communities with evening drive-thru lighting inspections, street light poles, troubleshooting, irrigation controllers, and the list goes on. Our service area covers most of Fort Bend County as well as the southern portions of Harris and Brazoria Counties. We offer free proposals to most jobs that qualify. Street Light … Continue reading For a Reasonable Price, we can Meet your Community Needs!