Don’t forget to tell Kim, A. Fuller Electric referred you. We sure would appreciate it!
Before you turn on, make sure you say NO to the following:
- Are outlets, motors or circuits overloaded?
- Are cords running near heat or water sources?
- Are cords twisted or tangled?
- Do I see sparks or smoke?
- Are my hands wet?
- Am I wearing any metal jewelry?
People commonly experience electric shocks, from man-made objects like electrical appliances, electrical circuitry, and electrical wires. Other than the man-made objects, a natural source, such as lightning strikes.